Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Long Time

It's been a long time since I have blogged. There are times in life when not many things go right and it is better to hold your peace, rather than have everything tainted with a negative thought pattern. I'm not free to share the issues I've been dealing with but they have kept me in a depressed state of mind until now. I believe that I am now emerging on the other side and life again is making sense. The "Author and finisher of my faith" is with me and gives me strength for today. "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone." No, life is not perfect.... far from it. But what is, is and what will be, will be. The fact remains that no matter where you have been, or how enormous the problem you face, God is always there.

Many blogs will come forth in the future. This blog sight is reserved for some of the lighter things in life so there will be no Obama bashing here.... and no politics. For that you have to go to "Coffee with Blogger Rod."

I am considering two more blogs. One is Bible oriented and the other would be Rod's Hall of Shame. The problem with the first one is that it will seem hypocritical to some (those who have never forgiven anyone) and in the other one I would have to be number one on the list. So I have a catch 22. But, hey, a lot of people with the same issues I have have moved ahead to do something worthwhile.... not held back by their own hypocrisies. So we'll see what happens. I do know this, I am doing my best to "forget those things which are behind," and I am "pressing on toward the mark of the prize of the high calling of God." No, that doesn't make me perfect, or better than any one else. It just makes me better than I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment