Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What Are These?

Audrey is on a vacation visiting her brother for his 40th wedding anniversary. This item isn't about her vacation or the anniversary but about a photo she sent me of some of her relatives in a store. It's actually not about the relatives either but about what they had in their shopping cart. I'm told that they are paper towels. But if they are, two rolls of paper towels filled the shipping cart.... the other two rolls stacked on top would have filled another cart. They look like they could be used for aisle runners for a wedding. Maybe 10 weddings per roll.

The questions I have is: 1) Where are we going to keep them? They are a little big for our paper towel dispenser. 2) What are we going to use them for? Baby blankets? 3) What possessed all these relatives to buy them? and, 4) Did they have room in their cars for luggage?.... you, know, the things people actually use?

I have one final observation: Americans must have way too much money.

I have one final ugly question: Are these actually giant rolls of toilet paper?

With that I'll finish my coffee and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment