Wednesday, November 16, 2011

He Called Us Lazy

Well, I call him stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid. I am wondering how a guy who has never held a real job in his life can call the rest of us lazy. Does he live in the same world (nix that) universe as the rest of us.

For years I've been up at 5:00 am each morning, I drove out to my jobs, I climbed up and down ladders, lifted heavy shingles, sheetrock, lumber and concrete. I've worked long hours on bad knees and come home dead tired. Then that yahoo in the White House accuses me of being lazy while he is out on some Hawaiian golf course spending my hard earned dollars.

This president does not have the ability to think rationally. He doesn't even understand that you can't be in Hawaii playing golf while calling Americans lazy. He just doesn't get it. Can't the Democrats come up with somebody better than him to run for president......like maybe Mitt Romney. Oh, I forgot Mitt is a Republican.... or so he says.

Anyway, I am greatly offended by this president who discounts the value of anyone who has an opposing view. Somehow he thinks he has helped our country, but in reality he has taken away from our country. He's not the savior he was elected to be. But he has further injured our economy, he has alienated our most important allies, he has bowed down to the Arabs, he has made us more energy dependent, he has..... well he has..... screwed up.

Now he has committed the cardinal sin. He told the whole world that I am lazy. Is that because I don't play golf with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment