Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Herman, Herman, Herman!

Where there is smoke there is usually fire.... but I am not sure in this case. Yet, having said that.... I'm still not sure in this case.

Herman Cain is a guy I would like to support because he has all the right philosophies, ones which he has proven in his business world. I think he would make a good president, if not a great president. The allegations against him do cast a cloud over him. Nothing is provable and like I said, where there is smoke there is usually fire. However, in this case we also need to take into consideration the character of those making the allegations.

I find it truly amazing that all the women coming forward are Democrats. I also find it interesting that some of them work for the democrat political machine and that these stories are breaking through Politico, which is an organization that truly hates Republicans and shows strong support for liberals and democrats alike (same thing). I wouldn't be surprised if money was changing hands in order to get these women to tell a story (like a book deal). They wanted money to not tell a story and I am betting that they want money to tell a story. Sorry, but that makes them pretty incredible.

I think the Obama Regime sees Herman Cain as their primary opponent. After all, a black Republican introduces a whole new concept to black voters. The democrats no longer have a monopoly on the blacks and that could spell trouble at election time. I know that the Obama camp is pretty thrilled over this breaking news. What is troubling is that there are also some Republican candidates that are equally as thrilled. But at this point Herman is holding his own.

I believe that Americans regardless of race or political party are fed up with the smear campaigns that have been prevalent over the last several elections, and I think they see what is happening to Herman is a smear campaign.

I think that Herman Cain's Candidacy will falter in time as a result of what is happening now. These allegations will continue to dog him. The only people who know the truth are those making the allegations and Mr.s Cain, himself. And we don't know, and may never know who is really telling the truth. But, hey, to this point he may be more forthright than Mr. Clinton ever was, and Mr. Clinton's lies never seemed to bother the left. Why all the to do now?

If Mr. Cain goes away, Newt Gingrich will be the benefactor. Think about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment