Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Maple Drive?

Business has picked up and is very steady now. As i am doing a lot more of the work myself it gets harder to schedule appointments to do the estimates. Today while doing a job I got a call to do a FREE estimate on a roof repair. I asked the lady her address and she said Maple drive. So I plugged Maple drive into my GPS and was on my way. When I arrived at Maple Drive, her address was no where to be found. In fact, I found myself in a trailer court.

So I called the lady to confirm the address. She said, "No, not Maple Drive, Nagel Drive." Then she said, "A lot of people think I say that." So now I am wondering how many people she called to her house on appointments ended up in a trailer court. It might help if she spelled it out when giving her address. I really needed a Starbucks after that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment