Friday, April 15, 2011

An Update on My Police Story

Yesterday I wrote a little about the police in our town. I was inclined top let it go at that. However, this morning as I pulled up to my local Starbucks there were four squad cars outside, and four officers inside. When I ordered my coffee I commented to the barrister that I felt well protected this morning. He said it's pretty much that way throughout the day.

A couple minutes later an officer said "good morning" to me. I replied that I feel pretty well protected this morning. I think I saw a light come in his eye and he promptly left. The other three hung around. But as he was leaving another officer drove up and entered.

But here is an observation: They parked in the choice parking places, only one of them ordered coffee, and now they are sitting in the choice places in the store. Like I said yesterday, we only need about half of these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment