Saturday, July 16, 2011

Redeeming the Time

The past couple of months has been a frenzy of activity as it relates to my work. There were always two or three jobs in progress on any given day. Time was a rare commodity, and spare time was non-existent. This all resulted in long work days and not enough sleep. My deteriorating knees also felt the pain.

Just now when I think things are letting up, the phone has started ringing. A ringing phone means more bids which means more work, which means less time.

Well, today is Saturday and I'm sitting on my deck.....blogging of all things. A dish of mountain mix is next to me and a cold bottle of water is on my other side. I'm not doing anything important..... except enjoying life for a change. There is a "time for everything." There is also a time to redeem. "Redeeming" the time can mean several things. It can mean staying too busy to enjoy life. But right now.... I'm "redeeming the time."

Lazy bumb! Hmmm, this is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment