Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why I Won't Vote For Romney

The last general election, if Mitt Romney had been the Republican nominee, I would have voted for him. But this time around I will not, and I have no one else in mind that I would vote for either. The reason I won't vote for Romney is because he has turned into a Republican Obama. He knocks Obama for his financial policies but I see little difference between Obama's policies and his own.

Today the Wall Street Journal came out with an article stating that Obama's, oops, I mean Romney's advisor are urging him to promote Obama's health care policies. It is these very policies that are helping with the killing of our economy. There are also other areas that Romney is acting like a Democrat. He has also stated that he feels that he is the best candidate to work with the Democrats. Maybe that is because at heart.... he is one. Working with the Democrats means letting them have their way. They've had their way and look at the mess our economy is in. We need someone who will stand up against them. Mitt Romney is not the man!


No comments:

Post a Comment