Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sheraton

Let me tell you about our villa at the Sheraton in Steamboat Springs. First of all everything is luxury from the ten foot ceilings, to the expensively carpeted and granite floors. There are the luxurious crown mouldings, expensive cherry cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, four TV sets, fire place, washer and dryer, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, one with a jacuzzi, and a balcony overlooking the mountains and ski area. All of this in a space larger than our house and on the eighth floor. My only complaint is the cheap toaster.

The fall colors are gorgeous, and the scenery is fantastic. Today we visit down town and some points of interest. I have a feeling that two full days here is not enough time.

I think once again how lucky we are to live in Colorado where places like this are only two to three hours away driving through some of the most beautiful country on God's earth. I love the solitude here. I love the sit back and kick back and drink some more coffee atmosphere. I love the time to read a good book. I especially love that there are no mosquitoes. Just sit on the deck and enjoy the coolness and the scenery.

Now that I've made you jealous I'll pour another cup of and sit back. Beautiful sunny, cool morning here.

No comments:

Post a Comment