Saturday, June 25, 2011

Not in a While

Well folks, I haven't blogged in a while because life has been too hectic.... which translates "business has been really good." I usually have two jobs going concurrently and it keeps me busy with supplying them, quality control, and then bidding new jobs and getting them set up. I haven't even had the time to have coffee with my friend, Cory. And soon Cory will be going to his new job in another part of the city so I am afraid that that will be the end of our two man coffee club. This morning it is coffee alone on my back deck.

I know that it's not that you missed me so much, but I still felt the need to explain my absence.

While I am writing this page I want to warn you about a Facebook item. One of my friends by the name of Mikan, who is no longer my friend posted an item. It turned out to be pretty smutty. Unfortunately it showed up on my page that I had posted it. I had to go in and delete the item. I deleted Mikan as well, and reset my security. I have some real doubts about being a member on Facebook.

Anyway, that house keeping item is taken care of on this page. I don't know if I will write on Facebook or not. Now that I have blocked most of the world from my Facebook page I am wondering whether it is worth it to continue to blog. I'll decide later.


No comments:

Post a Comment