Friday, December 17, 2010

Airport!

Airports aren't such bad places. We are sitting at Sky Harbor in Phoenix. I mean, we are sitting at the Starbucks at Sky Harbor in Phoenix. And before that were were sitting at a Chili's. That hamburger was good and the coffee is good. So is the Christmas music. A pretty relaxing time.

However, we have not gone through security as of yet. The big German Shepherd did sniff us though. I'm glad to know I am drug free. How about that? What I don't like is taking my shoes off, my belt off, my watch off, my phone off, my computer out, my liquids out.... all while dragging my suitcase and while walking. Then somehow I am supposed to magically put it all back together while going up the next escalator.

Well, anyway, once I get close to my gate I can get another Starbucks. Good thing there is a restroom at the front and back of the airplane.

I here that Denver will be a cold trip home. Huh! They think it's cold here in Phoenix. My brother and I sat at a Starbucks at the outdoors tables. I had my jacket off and sleeves rolled up. He had his jacket on. He still prevailed.... we went inside and found a table.

Well, It's about time to go through security. Will chat with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment