Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Table!

I guess by now every one knows that I go to Starbucks frequently. Who doesn't? At the Starbucks closest to my home I have a favorite table. Who doesn't? I thought this morning about reasons why this is my favorite table. Here they are:

1. The table is not too close to the noise of the coffee bar.
2. It is not too close to the door (I avoid the cold draft).
3. It is positioned so I can't look directly into the restrooms when the doors are open.
4. I have a good view out the side window and the window directly ahead of me.
5. It is not too close to the speaker. The music is good but I like it muted.
6. It is away from the walk-in traffic.
7. I can control the window shade.
8. There is a plug-in next to my table to charge my computer and phone.
9. There is reasonable solitude here.
10. It's my table! I carved my name in the top! (Just kidding)

I hate it when someone else has my table. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment