Saturday, September 24, 2011

Back From Seattle

Well, actually I got back from Seattle six days ago..... not feeling well at all. I call it airplane sickness, which is different than air sickness. Air sickness I don't get, but I always get airplane sickness. I am convinced that every sick person in the city you are leaving gets on the airplane and the filtration system on the plane blows their germs right in your face. So, by the time I land my throat is already getting scratchy, the next day a little more scratchy, the third day I'm sick (really bad sore throat and cough). And by the time I fly back I am ready to give my sickness to others on the airplane. But I am basically out of commission for the next three to four days. So, now that I am feeling better I am finally back from Seattle.

The weather here, in Colorado is beautiful. Very cool mornings with highs in the high seventies, clear skies, and low humidity. The leaves are turning color in the mountains and soon will be here. What a great time to take a scenic tour and visit coffee shops. This morning I'm on my deck in my gazebo. It's about 50 degrees, the sun is shining, and the coffee is superb. I hear the train in the distance. Quaint!

It's great to be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment