Sunday, March 7, 2010

Coffee With Josh

My great nephew, Josh, likes to bet on footballs games. The stakes are pretty high... a cup of coffee. So far he has bought me two cups and I bought him one. I picked the Colts over the Jets, so he owed me.

We decided to go to Border's Book Store where they have a Seattle's Best Coffee Shop and Cafe. We also decided on Sunday evening at 7:00 PM. When Josh arrived we went to the counter, and alas! the counter was closed. It closed at 7 pm. The barrister was cleaning up and explained to us they close an hour earlier on Sundays. Then she said there was enough coffee left for two cups. And that was two cups at no charge!

So I am wondering whether Josh really paid his debt or whether I should hit him up for another cup. Na, I guess he is off the hook.

Next time it will be Starbucks. Oh, and I think Josh decided he is voting for Sarah Palin.

No comments:

Post a Comment