Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rachie Poo

I sometimes wonder what young parents are thinking of when they name, or shall I say nick name their children. Tonight on TV on "Minute to Win it" There was this gal named Rachel. Now I think Rachel is a pretty name. So why weren't dad and mom satisfied with that. No, they had to nick name her "Rachie Poo." So tonight she was introduced as, you guessed it. Rachie Poo. The sad thing is that this grown adult doesn't mind it. now the crowd is chanting "Rachie Poo, Rachie Poo. That's enough to gag a maggot.

So is my name. What were my parents thinking? Who in their right mind would name their little baby "Rodney?" Why couldn't they just have named me "Rod?" My brothers got nice names like David, Harold, and Curtis. Were they mad at me when I was born? Well at least I wasn't called "Rodney Poo." Something to be thankful for anyway.

I'm tired now, I think I'll go to beddie bye. Or is that beddie poo?

No comments:

Post a Comment