Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's All About Nothing!

I don't know what you know about nothing, but I must confess I don't know much myself. I mean, what is there to talk about? What is the purpose of nothing? What is the process of nothing and what is the end result of nothing? It's just plain and simply nothing! But this blog is not exactly about nothing, it's about nothing in particular, which means it could be about anything and everything. But I guarantee you it won't be about everything simply because I don't know everything. So it will be about just about everything, which could be anything, or.... nothing at all.

Now that this is settled, I have nothing to talk about.... tonight. Is there anything you want me to talk about? Just don't bring up everything or just about everything. But I will blog about anything. Anything at all. Well, just about anything.

So, Audrey, Rana, Amy, Sonia, Amber, Julia, Cade, Tori, Lane, Archie, or anyone else, just leave a comment. Tell me what you'd like me to blog about and I'll blog one just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment