Thursday, May 10, 2012

Evolution Just Speeded Up

Ever since Junior High, that's middle school nowadays, evolution has been taught as fact by the educational system. I didn't buy it then, and I don't buy it now. God of the universe was here before the universe began and He is still here today. My blog is not about the seven day account of creation nor is it specifically about evolution. Darwinism is phony and unprovable but it is still taught as though it is fact.

However, according to the evolutionists the world and man evolved into what it is today over millions and possibly billions of years. But we now have a President who has redefined evolution. His stand on same sex marriage in a matter of four years has evolved from "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman" to "my position is still evolving" to a few days later, "I believe in same sex marriage." The quotes are not exact but the essence of the quotes is.

What this tells me is that we have a President who does not know how to tell the truth. The truth is.... he has always favored same sex marriage but has not felt free to state his position because America wasn't ready for it and that would somehow hinder his chances of being elected. But now America is ready.... so out it comes. The President has been deceptive but the American public is okay with that because that is what we have come to expect from Democrat leaders in our nation. If a Republican used the same tactics he'd be scorched by the news media. But instead, the news media is swooning over the Presidents "finished evolution."

Somehow this president claims to be a Christian. If he is one indeed, then he hasn't spent much time reading the Scriptures that Christianity is based upon. Over and over Scriptures define marriage as between a man and a woman and condemns homosexual activity. Many of you might not like me pointing this out, but then you must not like the Scriptures either.

Now don't go accusing me of being a hater of the homosexuals. Although I do not approve of that life style, and the Scriptures do not approve of the life style, I don't hate them. Neither does God hate them. I do feel they are misguided and disoriented, and so do the Scriptures. As far as them living together..... who cares? Concerning civil unions..... who cares?  Concerning marriage..... let's not pervert the true meaning of marriage.

I really don't care whether President Obama evolved in four years or not. I do care whether our President has integrity. So far he is lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment